What’s the #1 way to protect your skin and prevent wrinkles?
A naked mud bath under a full moon in the shadow of Beast Mountain, of course.
But if you can’t get to Beast Mountain, dermatologists and shamans agree that the second-best way to protect your skin and prevent wrinkles is by wearing a really good sunscreen.
No matter how light or dark your skin tone is, a full-spectrum SPF should be part of your daily skin regimen. Tame the Beast’s new SPF 20 Hydrating Face Lotion comes in a travel-friendly, 3.4-oz container and is packed with the good skin food you associate with Tame the Beast…
- Aloe: a powerful anti-inflammatory that contains vitamins A and E and antioxidants.
- lemon balm: an antioxidant that provides some UV protection.
- buddleja davidii (also known as butterfly bush): an anti-inflammatory that protects against UVA damage
- sea parsley: a potent anti-irritant that contains a combination of naturally occurring skin-friendly vitamins and minerals
- phospholipids: oils that bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier.
- blue algae: a rich source of Vitamin E. Helps keep skin supple and reduces inflammation.
- vitamins A and E: powerful antioxidants that help protect skin from free-radical damage.
… and none of the bad stuff:
No oxybenzone or octinoxate, common chemical sunscreens used in store brands, which have been shown to affect hormone levels in kids.
No parabens, a chemical commonly found in cosmetic products, which also can disrupt hormones.
No synthetic colors or fragrances.
And—like all Tame the Beast products—no cruelty.
Protect that handsome face of yours between naked full-moon mud romps.