Plus Pairings that Make YOU Dessert
So you’re at the stage of a relationship where you want to invite that special someone over to your place and impress them with your killer cooking skills. Bonus: The kitchen just happens to be a hop, skip and a jump from the bedroom. Unsure what to make? Not to worry—Beast will always be your wing man. Read on to learn about foods that boost libido, easy(ish), highly rated recipes that use them in abundance, and the ultimate pairing—a Nutt Butter Edibles flavor that will have you saying, “Dessert’s on me.”
When you want to impress without, you know, too much effort:
Boosts libido with:
- Pine nuts: rich in zinc, which boosts sex hormones, and protein, which supplies stamina.
- Basil: increases circulation and is said to stimulate the sex drive.
- Chopped garlic: high in allicin, which improves blood flow.
The chocolate cake for dessert should put the “zing” in your “schwing.” Chocolate increases both serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain, chemicals known for increasing pleasure and decreasing stress. It also increases blood flow and relaxes blood vessels. And the caffeine in the espresso—another cake ingredient—boosts energy and increases blood flow to the genitals.
Offer that special someone an after-dinner mint: specifically, Peppermintini Nutt Butter Edibles.
When you’re in the mood for rich flavors:
Puts you both in the mood because of:
- Beef: contains high levels of an amino acid called L-Carnitine, which boosts sexual function, fights lethargy and increases stamina by burning triglycerides.
- Broccoli: helps boost testosterone by breaking down and flushing out excess estrogen.
- Ginger: may increase testosterone and boost your immune system.
- Oysters (in the oyster sauce): improve dopamine levels and are high in zinc, which boost sex hormones.
- Bananas: one of the best sources of potassium, which can balance out the artery-restricting effects of high-sodium meals. helps to counteract the effects of foods high in sodium. They also contain bromelain (an enzyme) and tryptophan (an amino acid), which improve blood flow.
Keep it classy with a Bourbon Manuka Honey Nutt Butter Edibles nightcap.
When you’re feeling spicy:
- Shrimp: contains zinc, which helps in the creation of sex hormones. Plus, its protein breaks down into the amino acid phenylalanine, which increases levels of sex drive boosting neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Mango: high in vitamin E for stamina.
- Avocado: helps to metabolize protein, providing energy. Also contains vitamin B6, which boosts testosterone, and potassium, which increases blood flow.
- Hot peppers: promote circulation and raise your heart rate.
Wrap up this romantic culinary adventure with the cool, fresh flavor of Aloe Fresca Nutt Butter Edibles.