Welcome to grownup grooming.
We live in a world full of constraints, one that tells us to slow down, rein it in, turn it down, use our inside voice, shut up.
BEAST® would never tell you that. The shower is your space, your temple. There, the only three words you need to know are these: Turn it up. Turn up the energy, electricity and intensity. Turn up the raw, natural botanicals. Turn. It. Up.
At TAME the BEAST® we create men’s grooming products with arousing scents and energizing properties. Our products are 100% made in the U.S.A. and our masculine scents derive from all-natural, intense botanicals –– good stuff from the earth you can feel, like:
- Eucalyptus. An aromatic essential oil that heals skin irritation, soothes sore muscles, moisturizes, and stimulates blood circulation, which encourages healthy hair growth.
- Ginseng. Commonly used as an all-natural libido stimulant, it can also be used to stimulate healthy hair growth and ward off dandruff. No dandruff + increased sex drive = win.
- Guarana. A plant with anti-dandruff and healthy hair growth connections, a tropical wonder that is also a natural analgesic, stimulating blood circulation, relieving pain, improving skin tone, reducing acne, moisturizing and replenishing your skin.
- Green tea. You've sipped it, but did you know that it improves skin complexion, fighting blemishes, scars, acne, inflammation and cold weather?
- Pomegranate. The fruit's sexy seeds nourish and strengthen hair, help oily skin, fight frizz and add shine. They also moisturize your skin, keep it smooth and supple, prevent aging and treat inflammation.
- Moringa. It's the cool kid nobody is talking about, a superfood that is glorious for skin and blood circulation around the scalp It's an anti-aging natural protector against cigarette smoke and Cheetos dust on the corners of your mouth.
We are based in Nashville, Tennessee––one of the fast-growing cities in the nation and one that is quickly becoming a hub for innovation, startups and men's fashion. It’s an environment that’s good for us, considering we’re all three. While Tennessee whiskey is damn good, we are giving the Volunteer State something new to be proud of––men's grooming products, made and packaged in Tennessee and Texas, that even John Wayne himself would tip his hat to.